Feb 29 Ice Climbing at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
If this isn’t in your bucket list, it should be!
- Limited to 20 people – Minimum of 10 to do the trip.
- Drive up Friday afternoon Feb 28
- Ice climb Saturday morning & early afternoon
- A couple days ahead of time, we will send you harness & shoe size charts as well as links to make the final payment.
- About $225 for gear, hotel/Air B&B, guides & tip.
- $100 if you just need lodging
- Your portion of fuel for whoever drives. I will coordinate those leaving from Spaulding. Last year, most made a weekend out of it or drove on their own schedule.
- your meals.
- It is possible that we'll head out to Eban Ice caves or Black Rocks Brewery in Marquette or something else fun to do in the area.
- If we get more than 20 people signed up - there is a possibility of ice climbing sunday morning if desired and we have not booked lodging for over 20 people yet so that is TBD too.